The Hyco Zen Solo boiling water tap is a stylish, modern, time and space saving addition to any kitchen replacing the need for a traditional kettle, counter top or wall mounted boiling water unit. It is ideal for a wide range of kitchen uses including tea and coffee making, providing a quick start for boiling rice, pasta and vegetables and soaking oven dishes.
Features and Benefits
- Time saving – provides instant hot water so no waiting for the kettle to boil
- Space saving – frees up worktop space by eliminating the need for a kettle
- Energy saving – no energy wasted boiling more water than is required
- Pattern recognition learning capability further increasing energy efficiency
- Polished chrome 360° swivel tap
- Cool touch insulated tap
- Status ring on base of tap to indicate ready or heating (green/red LED)
- Safety lock
- Stainless steel under sink hot water tank
- Flow rate 2 litres per minute
- Power Rating 1.55kW
- Supplied with 0.5L expansion vessel and pressure relief valve
- Outer Casing: Tap - polished chrome finish,
- Water Tank: Stainless Steel, 3 litre capacity Heating Element: Stainless Steel
- Thermostat: Electronic to control water up to boiling point
- Insulation: Highly efficient thermal insulation
- Initial Draw off: 20 cups/13 mugs based on 167ml cup and 250ml mug
- Safety: Overheat temperature protection (manual re-set).
- Safety lock mechanism.
- Supplied with expansion vessel and pressure relief valve which must be fitted.
- IP Rating: IPX1
- Designed and assembled in house in the UK.
- Temperature Heat up Time (mins) 14
- Standing Loss (kWh/day) 0.42
- Water Outlet Temperature 100oC
- Product Code SOLO3L
- This appliance must be installed in a frost free environment.
- Required hole diameter for mounting tap 32mm – fits in a standard sink.
- Sink/counter top up to 50mm thick.
- Intended for connection to the mains water supply.
- Minimum water pressure 1 bar. A pressure reducing valve may be required. Maximum supply pressure (before pressure reducing valve) 10 bar. Maximum supply pressure (after pressure reducing valve) 3 bar.
- Installation must comply with current IEE wiring regulations.
- The tank is cable pre-wired with a 13 amp BSP plug.
- Approvals CE Standard Warranty 1 year parts or replacement warranty.
- Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
- Additional Information
Datasheet Product Datasheet Link (Opens in New Window) Warranty 2 Year SKU SOLO3L Manufacturer Hyco Featured Products No Boiling Tap Capacity 3L Capacity Band 0 - 3L Finish Polished Chrome Power 1.55kW Power Band 0 - 1.5kW Output(s) Hot Only