The Strom-Electrical Instantaneous water heater tap can provide hot water on demand in virtually any location that has access to water and electricity. Simply mount the tap to the basin, connect the cold mains, and arrange have your electrician make a safe and suitable connection for your requirements.
- Easy installation using supplied power cord.
- Simple operation to deliver hot and cold water.
- Nozzle can be rotated through 180o
- Body Material High Quality Stainless Steel
- Tap Head Material High Strength (Metal Look) ABS Plastic
- Voltage 220-240v
- Rated Frequency 50-60Hz
- Power 3.0kW
Rated Current 13.6A
- Recommended Cable Size 1.5mm2
- Thermal Cut-Out 50oC
- Dry Heating Protection 70oC
- Hot Water Flow 2L - 5L
- IP Rating IP25
- Working Pressure 0.04-0.4mPa
- Nominal Flow Rate 1.6L/min (based on incoming water supply temperature of 12°C, handwash at 38°C).