• Slender slimline design
• Mains pressure flow rates
• Smart technology gives high energy efficiency
• Three modes of operation, standard, smart and eco
• Eco mode at 50°C
• Erp ratings A 30L, B 50, 80 and 100L
• Can be used with regular taps, including mixers
• 3.0 kW element for fast heat up time
• 1.0 kW option coming soon
• Digital control panel
• Neon element on indicator
• Patented technology ensures incoming cold water does not immediately mix with stored hot water in the tank making more hot water available
• External electronic temperature control
• Glass lined tank, 3 year tank warranty
• Comes complete with unvented accessory kit
• Optional thermostatic mixing valve available
• Wall mounted, connections to the base
• Cable pre-wired (1.5m)
Standing Loss (kWh/day) 1.14.
White powder coated steel
Stainless steel incoloy
Electronic 30 - 70°C
Glass lined steel
Replaceable grey magnesium anode (inspect at least annually or more regularly in scale/ aggressive water conditions)
High density polyurethane foam (CFC free)
Overheat temperature protection (manual reset).
Factory fitted temperature and pressure relief valve (set at 7 bar 91°C).
Pressure reducing valve (set at 3 bar).
Pressure relief valve at 6 bar.
Use with a thermostatic mixing valve to maintain hot water supplied to user at constant, safe temperature.
Must be installed vertically with inlet/ outlet connections at base.
Allow at least 500mm below and 200mm above the heater to facilitate future maintenance.
Access to the thermal cut-out and element is located at base of unit.
Unvented Accessory Kit
Supplied kit must be fitted.
Contains expansion vessel with fixing bracket (5L for PF30S & PF50S, 8L for PF80S & PF100S), inlet group, flexible hose and 2 tundishes.
Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
Minimum water pressure 1 bar.
Maximum water pressure to pressure reducing valve 12 bar.
Working water pressure 3 bar.
Inlet/outlet connection 1/2” BSP male. (100mm apart centre to centre)
Fittings required (not supplied): 2 x 15mm compression to 1/2” BSP female adapter.
Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
The product should be connected to the fixed wiring of the property via a suitably rated isolating switch with a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles.
CE, WRAS, KIWA, Building Regulations
1 year parts or replacement warranty on electrical components.
3 year tank warranty.